dissabte, 6 de febrer del 2016

MEETING NEW PEOPLE, ART, LOVE ..





What I recently like the most in Paris is, that I don’t know why, or, I don’t know if people are more open minded than in my country, but, I’ve noticed that even if you don’t know them they come and talk to you.

                              And this is what has happened.




I was walking around Le Marais after having seen a gallery, “Galerie CINEMA”, with my beloved young and talented actress, and painter, Mahë, and, suddenly she said “oh ! look, I’ve exposed here like 2 years ago”.  . It was such a BIG and beautiful gallery, full of people. And I told her “Why don’t we come in?” and she was like shy, but. .suddenly, we were there. .And we have seen that the exposition was talking about a country that I don’t know a lot, Lebanon, and it was full of different things like sculptures and paints and sculptures, and we had a look at everything, both with our feelings very sensitive I think because we both are lucky to be doing the same workshop with our beloved Jack Waltzer, and then we’ve noticed there was such a kind of food that we didn’t know. . Lebanese food. . and we tasted it and it was delicious .  . and after that, when we were about going to leave, a very nice guy, Kévin Hraybi, said “oh!, don’t leave now”, and he has introduced us to his friend Ilaria, another artist, and we kept talking and talking about his country and the political situation and he has explained that since the end of the war there were lot of young people that have quit their country. . and that’s why the exposition was called “Heritage of emotions”, such a kind of celebration of Lebanon, its history, its cultures and its contradictions . .and we had so much fun and we even met the president of the Diaspora Lebanese association, Naoum Abi-Rached. . . And they’ve invited us to a Party that they’re going to do soon. And I just can say that I feel so thankful for this little presents, gifts , experiences and great people that Paris is offering to me ..  .I miss my country, of course, but I feel very thankful. . I love you Paris, I love you Bcn, bonne nuit . .

#Lebanon
#Heritageofemotions
#Paris
#parisjetaime
#weloveparis
#deepfeelings
#meetingnicepeople
#art
#galerienikkidianamarquardtdiasporalibanaise
#nikkidianamarquardt

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada